Operation HOPE’s Credit and Money Management Workshop series start this December! Our workshops prepare you to control your finances:
- Paying off debt & saving
- Assessing your credit report
- Understanding credit scores and report content
- Disputing inaccurate information on your report
- Settling outstanding accounts on your report
- Protecting your rights as a consumer
- Establishing and rebuilding your credit profile
The first Credit and Money Management Workshop is scheduled for December 12, 2015, from 9:30 am - 12:30 pm, in City Hall, Office of Financial Empowerment, Room 220.
Please contact Marina Balleria at email@example.com or 314-566-4677 for further information.
Light refreshments will be provided.
1200 Market St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Google map and directions