Can I send part of my tax refund into my child's College Kids account?



Yes! Tax refunds are a great opportunity to make an extra contribution into your account. You can deposit any portion directly into your College Kids account. Bring your student’s account number and the 1st Financial Federal Credit Union routing number 281080739 with you when you prepare your taxes.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Community events Make a suggestion


get updates